Sunday, May 9, 2010

Video - Paul is Accurate

These next videos will be about Paul (level 6). I have had Paul in a one-on-one for about six months. I find him absolutely hilarious. His brain is full of so much information and imagination. When I told him I was from "near Chicago" (no one knows Wisconsin) he said, "Oh yes, Chicago has the Sears Tower and is on Lake Michigan. It is in Illinois and the capital of Illinois is Springfield..."

In this exercise I was giving him vocabulary words and he was supposed to make a sentence with it. His response? "Can I make a paragraph?"

I told him it would be a good idea to be videotaped so he can see what it sounds like when he speaks in English (I mainly wanted it for my own purposes). He is such a ham and totally enjoyed it.

The word is "accurately". This was the first one, and I think he must have been a little camera-struck at first. He couldn't remember the word once I turned on the camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment