Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hwaseong at Night

One night after work we went with our new co-worker to the Hwaseong. I have been wanting to go take pictures of it at night, so I was excited to jump at the opportunity. Because we live close, we decided to walk to the fortress and back. While on the journey my tripod broke miserably so many of my photos were blurry. Oh well! 




Andrew and Tanner.


Tanner climbing the wall.














an archery hole


traditional mixed with modern architecture


archery hole






archery hole




I couldn't keep my tripod straight! This was seconds before it fell to pieces and I lost some of the screws somewhere on the walk.




Andrew and Tanner watch the city below








Andrew and I on the side of the main gate


the modern city seen through a traditional archery hole

No comments:

Post a Comment